Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Eric's birthday was earlier this month and we had a good time celebrating together with all the family. The best birthday gift this year was a job opportunity to work for a large national company. Eric and I decided to take the opportunity and so he has been working for this company the past couple of weeks and is really enjoying it so far. We hope that this can turn out to be a permanent job... right now it is only through December. He will be traveling more than he has before but it is a great Career opportunity for him!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday! Congrats on the job too. Wow, that's a lot of smoke from those candles. How old are you again? Just kidding.

janel said...

That is very, very good news. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

Steph H said...

What a fun blog, I like the pictures of your house. I sent you an invite to our blog (and it's linked to Michelle's and MeiLani's if you wanted to look at either of theres). Fun!